terça-feira, 19 de maio de 2009

songs under my skin #4


I need another place. Will there be peace? I need another world. This one’s nearly gone. Still have too many dreams. Never seen the light. I need another world. A place where I can go. I’m gonna miss the sea. I’m gonna miss the snow. I’m gonna miss the bees. I’m gonna miss the trees. I’m gonna miss the sound. I’ll miss the animals. I’m gonna miss you all. I need another place. Will there be peace? I need another world. This one’s nearly gone. I’m gonna miss the birds. Singing all this songs. Been kissing this so long. Another world. Another world. Another world. Another world…



Another World, by Antony and The Johnsons
Obrigado, L.

2 comentários:

  1. Chher up my dear friend. We cant' be alone. Loneliness will give us fear and lack of hope.

    JOin the world. With all it's shame, drudguerie and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Strive... to be happy.

    Um abraço grande

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Quantas vezes precisamos de viver noutro mundo...
    Precisamos e queremos porque este não nos é suficiente, nem nos permte sonhar...

    Depois, perdemo-nos nos pequenos pormenores de qualquer despedida... Começamos a sentr saudades do sapateado dos pés na rua ao lado, do cheiro ao longe do algodão doce ou do som do mar que bate nas rochas a 20 km de distância...
    Aí,valorizamos aquio que temos, através daquilo que chamamos de saudade...

    Abraço

    ResponderEliminar